The project must address RRISIQ's theme, nursing intervention research. These interventions are practices, ways of doing things, that unfold in 3 fields of application: clinical practices, organizational practices, and practices in nursing education. RRISIQ's scientific work aims to develop or adapt new practices, validate them, implement them, assess their effects and mobilize these practices in care and services. A practice may mean an individual intervention (eg, counseling or teaching), a group intervention (eg with families of elderly parents or children), a care or service program, a web application (eg. eHealth), an organizational practice, or an educational practice.
- Only regular researchers in good standing (including updated CVs, progress reports and supervised student progress reports were sent to RRISIQ in the current year) are eligible.
- The applicant must demonstrate that their application is not an overlap of previous funding obtained from the RRISIQ or other granting agencies.
- Each application must include regular researchers from at least 2 different partner universities.
- If the principal investigator has already received RRISIQ funding since 2014, priority will be given to researchers who have completed at least one of the RRISIQ funded projects and who have submitted at least one grant application to an external organization.
- Only the information requested in the form will be considered.
This funding supports regualr members for presentations (oral or poster) at a conference (2000$ max).
Deadline: October 4th 2019 at 4pm.
Criteria specific to the competition
This program supports regular members for conference presentations (oral or poster) (maximum $ 2000).
Conferences must be held between April 1st and December 31st, 2019.
Submit your application to the RRISIQ when your presentation has been confirmed (attach copy of the presentation acceptance and announcement of the conference)
Priority will be given to applications related for previously funded RRISIQ projects (Pilot Project, Bi-Network Project, Knowledge Transfer Project). The funds requested must be for a conference other than the one presented in the previously funded application (if applicable).
Procedure: If your application is accepted by the RRISIQ, the refund will be made opon receiving original receipts submitted to the RRISIQ within 14 days of your trip.
Complete the form in Documents section at the bottom of the "Ongoing competitions" page of the site.
Please attach a copy of the presentation acceptance and announcement of the conference
Please send submit the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.