The competition will remain open until all funds earmarked for this support have been used
- Only regular researchers in good standing (including updated CVs, progress reports and supervised student progress reports were sent to the RRISIQ in the current year) are eligible.
- The applicant must demonstrate that their application is not an overlap of previous funding obtained from the RRISIQ or other granting agencies.
- Each application must include regular researchers from at least 2 different partner universities.
- If the principal investigator has already received RRISIQ funding since 2014, priority will be given to researchers who have completed at least one of the RRISIQ funded projects and who have submitted at least one grant application to an external organization.
- Priority will be given to applications related for previously funded RRISIQ projects (Pilot Project, Bi-Network Project, Knowledge Transfer Project).
- Only the information requested in the form will be considered.
- Deliverables expected before October 1st 2020.
- This program aims to promote publications in open access journals. The applicant must be the first author of the publication (max $ 3,500)
- Any article submitted, accepted or published since April 1, 2019 is eligible.
To apply :
Submit your application (form below) to RRISIQ (firstname.lastname@example.org ) once the article is ready to submit to verify that your application is eligible (please attach a copy of the article and the name and URL link of the journal showing the costs of publication and the expected date of publication / submission of the article).
If your request is accepted by RRISIQ, the refund will be made upon receiving the submitted invoice .