A student member is a person enrolled in a graduate training program at a Quebec university or meets the postdoctoral research intern status, as described in the FRQ General Rules, and who performs his training at a Quebec university. To be eligible for membership, the student must, in addition to meeting one of the requirements above, be engaged in research activities.
The privileges of the student member are:
- Privileged access to the network's activities and resources
- Access, by invitation, to attend the Members Assembly without the right to vote.
- Eligibility to obtain financial support, but only from the network of which they are a member and if they meet the following criteria:
- The student must be pursuing studies and research activities with a status that corresponds to the requirements of the university providing the funding;
- The student must commit to meeting the requirements of their university and program of studies;
- The student must comply with the fellowship agreement to be signed to accept the funding.
Fellowship candidates must also meet the criteria of the specific competition to which they apply.
International students may be eligible for fellowships depending on available budgets and procedures specific to each university.
For the membership application procedures, click here.